This 8 week parent-child class provide young families with a community to:
- Meet other Jewish families and be part of an instant support network
- Share parenting celebrations and challenges
- Experience developmentally appropriate activities
- Discuss relevant parenting topics
- Discover ways to strengthen your home as first learning environment
- Develop realistic attitudes and expectations for raising children
- Learn exciting ways to integrate Judaism into your family and MUCH more!!!
- Complimentary sibling care available upon request
Winter classes begin February 2nd and will run for 8 weeks.
0-24 months, Thursdays from 5:45 p.m. – 6:45 p.m.
Call the Beth El Aleph School Preschool at 952-873-7320 for more information or to register.
Instructors: Amy Paster and Michelle Yousha
“When the challenges of parenting become overwhelming, I know I can come to ECJFE with my baby for answers and support. This class is just what we need.” — A new parent.
“ECJFE at Beth El was a life-changing experience for me. As a transplant to the Twin Cities, I now have a community, for myself and my son, which will last a lifetime.” – 2009-2010 ECJFE parent